New car?

You have a nice Track or some cars textures and you want to share or show off your latest screenshots? And want for people to comment on them? Then, this is the place!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stew2000
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New car?

Postby Stew2000 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:13 pm

If you want, you can use the Hilux model I made a while ago in a release or as an addon.
http://www.fozzland.com/stew2k/PC/3Dmodels.html

I would convert it myself but I don't have any tools to export as .mesh :wink:

luis
Developer

Postby luis » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:20 am

luis
Developer

Postby luis » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:29 am

Stew2000

Postby Stew2000 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:27 am

I am now bored with most of my games, so I'm back to here.
Can you upload a .3ds of the Wildcat wheel and body so I can get a sense of scale for exporting. <- ignore that.

angelshadow786
new face

Re: New car?

Postby angelshadow786 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:34 am

Car List
Tuner:
Nissan silvia s15 spec-s
Nissan skyline r34
Mazda RX-8
Honda Civic Si 1999
Honda S2000
Acura RSX Type-S 2006
Nissan 350z/Fairlady z33

Muscle:
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Chevrolet Camaro RS 1969
Dodge Charger R/T 1970
Ford Mustang Mach 1 1969

Super Cars:
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Dodge Viper Srt
AUDI R8

make that cars im making a modpack then i would like to post it in youtube with download and credit

thx
Angelshadow786

Return to “Share with others: tracks, textures, showcase, etc.”